Assistant to Loan Officer - Seagle Team
We are currently looking to fill two full time positions, both positions will require working full time hours, Monday through Friday, in our Cornelius NC office.
Starting pay ranges between $13-20/hr DOE but also offers excellent potential for professional and financial growth!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
An entry level opportunity for an outgoing, organized, aspiring professional who is interested in starting a career in the world of mortgage and finance.
The Administrative Assistant I supports the Loan Officer. This is accomplished by executing administrative functions while following procedures and policies. They represent Summit Funding in a positive, professional and compassionate manner with all internal and external customers.
What you would be doing:
- Coordinate services for events, such as facilities, catering, signage, displays, and printing. Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Process invoices and reimbursements on behalf of Team Members.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Ensure facilities, equipment, and supplies are ready and available for use by Team Members.
- Assist in processing of payroll items including overtime and time off requests approved by management.
- Schedule and communicate meetings with Team Members and external individuals.
- Set-up and clean-up for meetings.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Ability and willingness to plan and schedule events.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals from various backgrounds and at all organizational levels.
- Must be flexible, versatile and willing to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent tasks within established timelines.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week, and overtime as necessary.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.