Assistant to Loan Officer - Seagle Team
We are currently looking to fill two full time positions, both positions will require working full time hours, Monday through Friday, in our Cornelius NC office.
Starting pay ranges between $13-20/hr DOE but also offers excellent potential for professional and financial growth!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately owned mid-sized mortgage company that has been in business for over 20 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best! We are proud to assist in making the dream of home ownership a reality!
What we have available:
An entry level opportunity for an outgoing, organized, aspiring professional who is interested in starting a career in the world of mortgage and finance.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant I
The Administrative Assistant I supports the Loan Officer. This is accomplished by executing administrative functions while following procedures and policies. They represent Summit Funding in a positive, professional and compassionate manner with all internal and external customers.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
- Administrative Support - Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail. Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
Measurement: Tasks completed successfully within department standards.
- Communications Support - Communicate with clients and Team Members to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
Measurement: Handle phone calls and e-mail correspondence in accordance with department standards.
- Events - Organize special events. Coordinate services for events, such as facilities, catering, signage, displays, and printing.
Measurement: Branch Manager / Loan Officer will regularly review feedback from customers and Team Members on effective execution of event planning with the expectation that the Administrative Assistant I receives positive feedback 80% of the time.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Coordinate services for events, such as facilities, catering, signage, displays, and printing. Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Process invoices and reimbursements on behalf of Team Members.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Ensure facilities, equipment, and supplies are ready and available for use by Team Members.
- Assist in processing of payroll items including overtime and time off requests approved by management.
- Schedule and communicate meetings with Team Members and external individuals.
- Set-up and clean-up for meetings.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Ability and willingness to plan and schedule events.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals from various backgrounds and at all organizational levels.
- Must be flexible, versatile and willing to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent tasks within established timelines.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week, and overtime as necessary.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.