Loan Pipeline Manager
Top Producing Loan Officer Pipeline Manager Opening!
Rare Career Opportunity Available! 6 figure income potential for right candidate!
Loan Pipeline Manager Overview:
Your career is an important part of who you are and you should be rewarded for your dedication! As the Loan Pipeline Manager, you will be a vital piece of the loan process puzzle that helps people achieve their dreams of home ownership. Will be responsible for assisting a top producing LO with managing a high producing, high performing team. Let's put your mortgage experience to work - with us at Summit Funding!
The Loan Pipeline Manager will oversee the origination, file management, communication, team management & leadership. This position will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. We are looking for an outgoing, VERY detail oriented, experienced mortgage professional with a strong desire to succeed, to join our Eugene office. Summit Funding is a top 35 Mortgage Lender in the U.S.
How YOU will make a difference:
- Our Loan Pipeline Manager will utilize their strong leadership skills to lead the other Loan Partners and team Loan Officers.
- Will manage a pipeline
- Will work closely with the borrower from contract to close
- Provides support to our Senior Loan Officer as well as building a relationship with the borrower
- Prequalifies clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financing options, call and obtain conditions from borrowers and Realtors
- Meets with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures
- Clears any conditions that require communication to the clients
- Tracks and manages new leads and follows up on referral business
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations
- Set up the file using the loan officer checklist and turn into processing
- Must become state-licensed through the NMLS within 90 days.
What WE need from you, for you to succeed at Summit:
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years of experience in mortgage lending
- Demonstrated history of leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness along with the ability to demonstrate professionalism
This rare career opportunities offers you:
- Full Benefits Package
- Excellent company culture - a family oriented environment!
- Competitive Salary – pay rate ranges between $22-$40/hr plus bonuses - potential 6 figure income for the right candidate!
Isn’t it time you turned your job experience into a career?
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.