Are you looking to launch a career as a Loan Officer, but don't know where to start? Do you love talking to people, hitting goals and making money? Are you ready for a job with unlimited possibilities? Look no further than Summit Funding!
Our team is hiring for a Sales Coordinator at our downtown Chico branch! This is a great opportunity to expand your understanding of the mortgage industry and develop lasting habits that will make you successful throughout your entire career.
Pay rate ranges between $15 to $25/hr depending on experience plus bonus potential.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned national mortgage company that has been in business for more than 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best! We are proud to assist in making the dream of home ownership a reality!
Click here to view a video recorded by Todd Scrima, CEO discussing how we have been able to maintain stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
A great opportunity for a goal-oriented professional to launch their mortgage career!
You will work alongside our Senior Loan Officers and will focus on contacting leads, setting initial appointments, expanding your understanding of the mortgage business, all while working towards obtaining your Mortgage Loan Originator License.
What you would be doing:
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by calling, emailing or scheduling meetings
- Monitor and maintain current customer database while maintaining consistent client communication
- Maintain a strong understanding about the industry in order to answer specific customer questions
- Help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability
- Attend sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in your dealings with customers while creating a friendly reputation in the industry
What we need from you:
- Ability to be fully licensed within 6 months of employment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving with a positive attitude
- Ability to work a full time, 40-hour a week schedule with potential overtime as needed
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
What we offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Amazing co-workers and work environment
- Awesome downtown location (can anyone say Jon & Bons?!)
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Events & Lunches
- Discounted Fold Memberships
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more!
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.