Loan Officer Assistant
This job is for you if you are a Loan Officer or Loan Officer Assistant and LOVE the mortgage industry but aren't the biggest fan of prospecting, or you’re an experienced Loan Processor who craves more interaction with clients. Let's put your mortgage experience to work - with us at Summit Funding!
We are looking for an outgoing, VERY detail oriented, experienced mortgage professional with a strong desire to succeed, to join our Elk Grove office. Summit Funding is a top 35 Mortgage Lender in the U.S.
How YOU will make a difference:
- Our Loan Partners work closely with the borrower from prequal to contract to close
- Provides support to our Senior Loan Officer as well as building a relationship with the borrower
- Prequalifies clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financing options.
- Call and obtain conditions from borrowers and Realtors
- Meets with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures
- Tracks and manages new leads and follows up on referral business
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations
- Set up file using the loan officer checklist and turn over to the Loan Manager for processing
- Must become state-licensed through the NMLS within 90 days.
What WE need from you, for you to succeed at Summit:
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years of experience in mortgage lending in a processing, loan officer assistant or originating role
- Ability to structure conventional and government loans
- Experience with Encompass highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness along with the ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Full Benefits Package
- Excellent company culture
- Growth potential
- Competitive Salary
Isn’t it time you turned your job experience into a career?
Starting pay ranges between $17-28/hr DOE plus potential to earn monthly bonuses.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.