CRM Marketing Coordinator
Summit Funding’s Corporate office is hiring! We have an exciting opportunity for 2 CRM Marketing Coordinators to join our team!
Our marketing team operates out of both Sacramento, CA and Reno, NV. Candidates in these cities or surrounding areas are encouraged to apply. This opportunity can be remote for the right candidate.
Starting pay rate ranges between $18 to $27/hr DOE.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
An exciting opportunity to be a part of our Corporate Marketing Team! The Marketing Coordinator position will provide high-level support to Summit’s sales team. This position will be responsible for the oversight, training and troubleshooting of our company’s custom CRM system, which integrates with Salesforce. Some additional responsibilities include working with our other technology platforms and technology vendors. If you have experience with CRM management/Salesforce we want to hear from YOU! This role will be assisting with training and support of our company wide CRM.
What you will be doing:
Key member of the Marketing Department supporting our sales team as a CRM expert while focusing on overall strategy and training.
- Daily work in a team environment, training sales staff on effective use of our CRM and other technology/marketing platforms.
- Pull and analyze reports on sales team CRM adoption.
- Collaborate with key members of the CRM development team on process improvement, future enhancements, and fixes.
- Troubleshoot technology issues as needed, communicate issues to vendors, and maintain efficient resolution for users.
- Maintain high levels of customer service for users and act as main point of contact for CRM.
- Manage and become proficient in additional CRM flyer and email marketing tools, including Act-On and Volly.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to create effective drip marketing campaigns that include customer and referral partner journeys.
- Master CRM user set-up through data entry and maintain consistency across all platforms.
- Respond to all CRM requests and inquiries within 3 business hours of receipt.
- Other projects as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related, preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing, technology, or related
- Experience with CRM management, implementation, training, enhancements, and troubleshooting
- Salesforce experience, preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, and Premiere, preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office including strong Excel skills
- Strong customer service, detailed oriented, high organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute independent work daily
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable training large groups and one-on-one sessions
- Ability to analyze and solve technology issues
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further your career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Opportunity to earn a competitive compensation including possible bonuses based on performance
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays and paid time off
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more!
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.