Mortgage Sales Training Manager
Mortgage Loan Apprentice Program Manager (AKA Mortgage Sales Training Manager)
Starting Salary ranges between $84,556 and $116,446, DOE, plus potential to earn bonuses and commissions.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
The MLA Program Manager will be responsible for managing the MLA Program and the MLAs; click here to watch a video done by our National Sales Manager discussing the specifics of the MLA program https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcpu07l3g1nj49c/MLA%20Recruiting%202nd.mp4?dl=0”
What we have available:
The Mortgage Loan Apprentice (MLA) Program Coordinator will recruit, hire, coach and develop individuals preparing to work as MLA’s in Summit Funding Branch locations. This position will develop and ensure the effectiveness of the MLA Training Program and provide support to MLA’s and Branches where interns are placed once training is complete. The successful candidate will establish a strategic working relationship and rapport with Summit Branches to ensure the successful placement of MLA’s.
What you would be doing:
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
Oversees the MLA Training Program and directly facilitates the training of the MLA’s in the program
Measurement: Training and licensing tasks for new MLA’s are completed within the first 30 days of the MLA’s hire
Provide training and support to MLA’s to ensure successful completion of the MLA training program.
Measurement: MLA Trainees successfully complete training program within 90 days of their hire date
Partner with Branch Managers to successfully integrate MLA Training Program graduates in branchesMeasurement: Successful integration of new MLA’s into branch and LO team role. Weekly follow up meetings are completed (between MLA Program Coordinator and MLA), monitoring and tracking of loan production is completed, MLA closes a minimum of 3 loans in their first 6 months following the completion of MLA Training Program.
Specific Duties include:
- Develop content for and ensure the effectiveness of the MLA Training Program
- Provide training and coaching to MLA’s to prepare them for successful careers as mortgage loan originators
- Coordinate with Branch Management and Loan Originators to facilitate continued training once MLA’s are placed in branch locations.
- Conduct 360-degree feedback sessions with Branch Management, Loan Officers and Staff to ensure the effectiveness of MLA’s and the MLA Training Program.
What we need from you:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in mortgage sales and in training and development of sales staff. Minimum of three (3) years in mortgage origination, operations or a combination of the two preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of recent training experience, mortgage preferred.
- The ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with MLA’s and Branch Management.
- Passion for teaching and developing others.
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision.
- The position requires a dynamic individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize clearly, enforce procedures, and oversee multiple tasks.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Ability to travel to branches as needed to meet with Branch staff and MLA’s.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; proficiency in Encompass loan origination software and Salesforce (preferred).
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in related functions.
- Must be able to work and complete 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.