Mortgage Closing Doc Drawer - Sign On Bonus!
Mortgage Closing Doc Drawer - Local and Remote Opportunities available! Attractive Signing Bonus!
Local candidates and those interested in remote work are encouraged to apply! Team members must be able to work a Pacific Standard Time Zone Business Schedule.
Starting pay rate ranges between $17-$34/hr DOE and location and includes the potential to earn monthly bonuses averaging $1,100 per month!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
And exciting opportunities to be part of Summit Funding's Closing Department!
The CD Drawer position is essential to Summit Funding’s relationship with the branches, with escrow, and most importantly, with the homebuyer. The primary focuses are accuracy, speed, accountability, adaptability, and genuine good customer service. The CD Drawer position is crucial to preparing accurate closing disclosures and closing packages within the posted turn time or prior, thereby exceeding branch expectations so they may exceed buyer expectations.
Want to hear more? Click here to view a vide by our CEO, Todd Scrima about this opportunity:
Closing and Underwriting Opportunities
Why come to Summit?
- Small Pod Structure! You will be part of a small team providing support to your specific branches.
- Relationship based! Because of the Pod structure you don’t work with everyone all the time, you get to know and work with the same branches, Loan Officers, Processors, Underwriters and Closers.
- Continue to grow your skill set and career! We offer opportunities for advancement in every role.
- Stability! Because Summit Funding is a privately owned, purchase focused mortgage lender we have maintained stable, conservative and consistent growth year over year. We don’t do mass hiring and then mass reduction in our workforce when the rates fluctuate.
What you will be doing:
- Prepares all closing documents required to close mortgage loans, ensuring documentation is complete and accurate and follows up with any discrepancies.
- Ensures that all loans meet guidelines for quality and regulatory compliance, and investor closing standards are met.
- Maintains communication with other departments and closing agents to promote positive business relations and relay loan status.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of all products and investor requirements to ensure quality closing packages and salability into the market.
- Reviews files prior to closing to verify that abstracts and/or title opinions are clear; forwards copies to all parties involved; reviews all surveys, termite inspections, final inspections, and verifies accuracy of closing conditions.
- Inputs information into computer, prepares additional documentation, balances account for closing, and prepares closing disclosures and closing package for the closing agent and/or customer.
- Prepares and explains closing requirements to closing agent and/or customer.
- Maintains knowledge of all mortgage and compliance policies and procedures.
- Completes all required paperwork and forms in an accurate and timely manner; prepares all required reports.
What we need from you:
- Two to four years mortgage Closing or related/equivalent experience required.
- TRID and Encompass experience highly preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of real estate documentation, policies, compliance, and procedures.
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems.
- Ability to identify problems that may occur during the funding process and resolve them.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more!
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.