Loan Officer Assistant
Are you highly motivated to succeed? Are you competitive and results driven! Do you enjoy talking with people on the phone and building rapport? If so, this may be the opportunity to start (or continue) your career in the fast paced world of mortgage! Summit Funding is now recruiting for a Loan Partner I/Loan Officer Assistant to work in our busy Cornelius office.
This is an entry level position that will require working full time hours, Monday through Friday.
Starting pay ranges between $13-20/hr DOE but also offers excellent potential for professional and financial growth!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
An entry level opportunity for an outgoing, organized, aspiring professional who is interested in starting a career in the world of mortgage and finance and loves talking on the phone.
What you would be doing:
Providing scheduling and calendar assistance to our busy Loan Officers and Branch Manager through calling leads and scheduling appointments with potential borrowers. Key responsibilities include:
- Taking and making a high volume of inbound and outbound calls to potential borrowers to schedule appointments for them to meet with the Loan Officer
- Starting the process of taking a loan application and collecting required information from the potential borrower
- Preparing potential borrowers for what to bring and expect in preparation for their meeting with the Loan Officer
- Representing and being the "face" of the Loan Officer’s Team in a professional, outgoing and upbeat manner.
- Assisting the Loan Officer with putting together the Loan Application and completed file so the borrower can get their loan closed and purchase their home!
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree in business, marketing or related field highly preferred
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week in our professional office
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- World class customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Super high energy and the ability to multitask in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members accountable
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Experience working with a high volume of calls and/or appointment scheduling is a plus
- Stable work history a must
- MS Office skills
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to start a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Opportunity to earn a competitive compensation including possible bonuses based on performance
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.