The Loan Officer originates high quality loans while meeting Summit quality and production standards. The Loan Officer must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. The Loan Officer’s main focus is bringing in new business and working with others on their team to close loans.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
1) Fill Greatness Tracker Weekly
Measurement: Generate a minimum of 30 leads per month, and perform a minimum of 15 face to face meetings every week.
2) Develop 10 Realtor Relationships
Measurement: Meet with a minimum of 10 Realtors face to face each week.
3) Close 3 Deals per Month
Measurement: Three closed loans per month.
Essential Duties of the Position:
• Make 10 calls to obtain new business between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. every day and set appointments. (This is known as Power Hour)
• Have 15 face to face meetings with potential borrowers and referral sources every week, without fail.
• Generate 30 leads per month.
• Three CCRs per month.
• Attend all signings.
• Attend all Lunch and Learns and happy hours and obtain at least 8 referral sources to come to each one of the aforementioned monthly events.
• Take a minimum of 3 loan applications/borrower meetings per week.
• Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations.
• Set up file using the loan officer checklist and turn into processing.
• Review all closing statements and compare to signed GFE before signings and correct discrepancies.
• Attend all Monday loan reviews.
• Attend all bi-weekly or weekly Sales meetings.
• Call 30 Realtors every Monday.
• Send 10 “thank you” cards per week.
This job description reflects management’s definition of the essential functions for this job, and does not restrict the
tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due
to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. In addition, the above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. Rev. 08/2018
Page 2 of 2
• Perform Tuesday status calls to both Realtor and borrowers every week.
Essential Duties of the Position (continued):
• Confirm appointments the day before and the day of.
• Email program of the week to your Realtor data base every Friday.
• Master the Summit Funding Professional Loan Presentation.
• Keep a testimonial book at your desk.
• Achieve proficiency in quoting and locking loans.
• Obtain referrals from current clients.
• Maintain detailed Pipeline Management.
• Exceed client expectations.
• Must have extreme drive and work ethic.
• Must be properly NMLS licensed.
• Must be able to cold-call new contacts without fear.
• Must possess great character.
• Must have a minimum of three years prior mortgage lending experience; or equivalent experience in a Summit Funding Branch.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer, phone, fax, and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
• Regularly out of the office meeting with referral partners and clients.
• Occasionally in a standard office environment.
I have read, understand and agree to the requirements and responsibilities of this position.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.