Mortgage Compliance Analyst
Pay rate ranges between $22 to $29/hr DOE
Candidates local to Sacramento or those interested in full time remote work from home are encouraged to apply!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video recorded by Todd Scrima, CEO discussing how we have been able to maintain stability over our 25 year history.
Summit Funding Stability
If above link is not clickable try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
The Compliance Analyst I is responsible for maintaining legal and regulatory compliance with all Federal and State regulations by researching and communicating requirements as it relates to emails received in the Compliance mailbox, assisting the employees and disclosure auditors on disclosures and assist with filing of Federal and State reports.
Our Compliance Dept is a cohesive, diverse and very willing group dedicated to helping and supporting each other and our internal Team Members. We are looking for candidates with a background in mortgage interested in starting or continuing a career focused in compliance.
What you would be doing:
- Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information as it relates to compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
- Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory and filing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge as information becomes available.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What we need from you:
- Strong adherence to regulatory and legal compliance with regards to mortgage banking.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to build and maintain employee relationships.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and written.
- Skilled in research and reporting.
- Coordination Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Ability to perform general basic mathematical functions
- High School diploma required.
- 2 to 7 years in Mortgage Banking with an emphasis in initial disclosure requirements including the loan estimate, closing at it relates to the closing disclosure and post-closing dealing directly with investors.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.