Mortgage Front Office Assistant
Mortgage Office Assistant
Are you an outgoing, customer service focused professional who loves to help people? If so, please read on! Summit Funding is now hiring for our first point of contact for our Chico, CA branch. You will be responsible for creating a great first impression for our branch while assisting our Loan Officer Teams with various clerical tasks in order to help our clients realize their dream of home ownership!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivering WOW service as the first point of contact for the branch, greeting visitors and handling inbound calls in a professional, friendly manner.
- Making guests feel welcome in the office and informing Loan Officers or Loan Partners of the arrival of their appointments.
- Assist with maintaining the office, ordering supplies, stocking the kitchen area, keeping the office area neat and tidy.
- Assisting Loan Officers and Loan Partners with the loan files by ordering appraisals, VOEs, tax transcripts, etc. as needed for loan files.
- Follow up on ordered items as needed and communicating status or concerns to Loan Officers or Loan Partners.
- Additional duties assigned as necessary by Branch or Operations Manager.
- Above and beyond customer service skills via phone, email and in person with clients, visitors, vendors and fellow Team Members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills. Must be able to multitask and take accountability to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Proficient in software skills including MS Excel, Outlook and Word. Experience with Loan Origination systems including Encompass a plus!
- Prior experience working in a professional office environment a plus, experience with mortgage documents a big plus!
- Ability to work a full time standard business scheduled (Monday through Friday)
If you are looking for a fun place to work, a team focused environment and a meaningful career opportunity where you can have a hand in impacting one of the most important milestones in a person’s life then please, apply now!Starting pay ranges between $15-$20/hr DOE
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.