Mortgage Suspense Analyst
Mortgage Suspense Analyst
Local and non local candidates experienced with working remote are encouraged to apply!
Pay rate ranges between $16-30/hr DOE and location
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
An exciting opportunity to be part of our Post Closing Department.
The Suspense Analyst position requires the maintaining of a pipeline averaging from 70-150 loans daily. The analyst will be in constant communication with title companies, investors and internal staff. The position requires time management, precise communication, and multi-tasking.
What you will be doing:
- Investor Liaison to ensure timely resolution of outstanding items required for pre-purchase by researching and validating against program guidelines, underwriting issues, doc issues, funding issues, and post close issues according to company standards, working with other departments or third parties as needed.
- Must be able to engage in frequent communication with investors, title companies and internal staff.
- Monitor loan status for timely resolution to avoid aging.
What we need from you:
- Two or more years of Mortgage experience; preferred candidates will have at least one year of Suspense experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in DU/DO, LP, & major Originating systems. Encompass experienced preferred.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environment.
- Strong problem resolution skills, written and verbal communication skills, and a customer service oriented attitude.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more!
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.