Loan Partner I
The Loan Partner I will oversee the marketing duties, database management, and scheduling of the Loan Officer. The Loan Partner I will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. This position requires time management, precise communication and data entry skills.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
1) Calendar and Lead Tracker
Measurement: Schedule 100% of all new leads and appointments for the team.
2) Team Leaders Organization
Measurement: Loan Officer has 15 face to face meetings every week.
3) Manage all Database and Marketing
Measurement: At least 1,000 mailings and emails go out per month.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Set 100% of appointments for Team Leader, no exceptions.
- Confirm all appointments the day before and the day of the appointment.
- Answer 90% of the incoming calls to the team.
- Call back new leads within one hour; maintain 35% + conversion rate.
- Set, manage, and confirm all appointments for the Clients to come in and meet with loan Officer and/or LP II for loan applications communicate what items to bring in for appointment etc.
- Pull credit reports and have them ready for the meeting.
- Set and track all appointments for Loan Officer for referring Partners, seminars, closings, etc.
- Perform initial set up of files in Origination System.
- Track incoming leads for Loan Officer and/or LP II using “Lead Tracker” form.
- Make copies for Clients and copy packages/scans/uploads files.
- Database management - updates both Client and Referring Partner database with current and up to date information.
- Add newly closed loans on 1st of each month to our data base.
- Mail letter from the Heart on odd months and Evidence of Success postcards on the even months of the year to our entire date base.
- Email program of the week to all Realtors in data base every Friday.
- 30-60-90 day calls from closed loans.
Essential Duties of the Position Continued:
- ABC Calls weekly.
- Manage birthday program.
- Keep Team Leader’s desk spotless.
- Keep Team Leader on track for all appointments and calls.
- Manage Summit Funding’s “Sales Fuel” marketing campaign.
- Send out correspondence, thank you cards, after closing surveys, etc.
- Assist the Loan Officer with other administrative duties as needed.
- Return phone calls.
- Continue to assume responsibilities and help the team grow.
- Obtain 3 current client referrals per month.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a normal office environment at a desk using a computer, phone, fax and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Standard office environment
Pay rate ranges between $13-$21/hr DOE plus potential to earn bonuses.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.