About this Position:
The Greetings Partner will meet and welcome all guests visiting the branch, answer phones, and direct clients and calls accordingly. The primary focus of this position is to exceed our clients’ expectations and deliver exceptional service. This position is one of the first points of contact for our company; representing Summit Funding, Inc. in a positive, professional, and compassionate manner is essential. This position requires frequent communication with all branch personnel.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
1) Answer Phones
Measurement:Answer inbound phone calls by the 3rd ring. Direct clients and ensure they are met or a call is answered with limited wait time.
2) Order Supplies & Office Facilities
Measurement:Check all supplies and place orders 2 times a week for supplies as needed and make sure all equipment is working in proper manner and place service calls as needed.
3) Create Raving Fan Internal & External Clients
Measurement: You are to provide WOW service to our external and internal clients and receive a 100% on all client surveys.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Answer phones and direct calls accordingly.
- Welcome guests – offer coffee or water.
- Inform Loan Officer or Loan Partner of the arrival of clients.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Manage office facilities – vendors, building maintenance, mail, and copiers.
- Perform office administration duties as directed by Branch Manager.
- Support Branch Manager in Core Coaching tasks and requirements.
- Collect timesheets and time off requests for Branch Manager, sign, and scan to Payroll.
- Run postage meter for outgoing mail.
- Circulate cards to sign for Branch staff birthdays and anniversaries.
- Keep guest area, conference room, signing room, and kitchen neat and clean.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.