Pay rate ranges between $15 and $23/hr DOE plus potential to earn bonuses.
Front Office Responsibilities:
- These are the Delivering WOW service as the first point of contact for the branch, greeting visitors and handling inbound calls in a professional, friendly manner.
- Making guests feel welcome in the office and informing Loan Officer or Loan Partners of the arrival of their appointments.
- Assist with maintaining the office, ordering supplies, stocking the kitchen area, keeping the office and areas neat and tidy.
Loan Set Up Responsibilities:
- Complete loan set up within 48 hours of receipt.
- Verify loan file is complete, and Loan Officer has provided completed checklist and CCI, accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, and etc.
- Return any incomplete loans back to Loan Officer. Send e-mail with list of missing items for completion to Loan Officer and Branch Manager.
- Order appraisals, preliminaries, flood, verifications, and all other validations required by Summit Funding, Inc.
- Assist Loan Manager with follow up for items requested.
Loan Officer Assistant Responsibilities:
- Managing your Loan Officer's calendar, keeping your Loan Officer on schedule and on task.
- Following up with leads, scheduling and confirming appointments with borrowers and referral partners.
- Preparing potential borrowers before they come in to meet with your Loan Officer.
- Pull credit reports and have them ready for the meeting.
- Set and track all appointments for Loan Officer for referring Partners, seminars, closings, etc.
- Perform initial set up of files in Origination System.
- Track incoming leads for Loan Officer and/or LP II using “Lead Tracker” form.
- Make copies for Clients and copy packages/scans/uploads files.
- Database management - updates both Client and Referring Partner database with current and up to date information.
- Add newly closed loans on 1st of each month to our data base.
- Sending out thank you correspondence to borrowers and referral partners on your Loan Officer’s behalf.
- Assisting the Loan Officer with marketing responsibilities including managing their database of referral partners, initiating and executing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with your Loan Officer to come up with new, creative, unique ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Representing and being the "face" of the Loan Officer’s Team in a professional, outgoing and upbeat manner.
- Assisting the Loan Officer with putting together the Loan Application and completed file so the borrower can get their loan closed and purchase their home!
- 2 years recent experience with residential home mortgages in a processing or related role.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Must be proficient in DU/DO, LP, & major Originating systems, Encompass preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer, phone, fax, and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Standard office environment
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.