Training Content Coordinator - Sign On Bonus!
Summit Funding’s Corporate office is hiring! We have an exciting opportunity for 2 experienced Training Content Coordinators to join our team!
This position can be located in our Sacramento office or be a remote role.
Starting pay rate ranges between $18 to $32/hr DOE and location. Sign on bonus!
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If the above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into the address bar of your web browser:
What we have available:
An exciting opportunity to be a part of our Corporate Training Team! As a Training Content Coordinator you will influence positive learning outcomes by ensuring content meets audience needs through learning environments and experiences. This role involves establishing strategies to design, develop, implement and evaluate learning methods for a variety of contexts. Must have a firm grasp on how people learn with excellent design, writing, communication and collaboration skills. Self-motivated to achieve departmental and strategic learning goals.
What you will be doing:
- Create engaging instructional material, courses, curriculum and training manuals
- Develop audio, visual, and interactive media learning tools
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- Reshaping content for changing needs and ensuring content matches establish objective
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and business partners to determine the scope of a project and delivering a consistent learning experience.
- Detect and analyze gaps between learning and performance
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Evaluates current instructional technologies and communicates appropriate recommendations to management
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
- Communicate regularly and effectively within and across departments and branches
- Previous working experience in Training/Content Creation/Coordination for a minimum of 2 years.
- Degree, or equivalent qualification, with educational experience/knowledge, or equivalent professional experience, in supporting learning technology and online learning
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Snag It, Power point, Articulate Storyline suite, Adobe Captivate and Camtasia)
- Proven experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions
- Excellent design and technical writing skills
- Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
- Clear assessment development
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines within specified timelines
- Organizational and active listening skills
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding of learning models ( ADDIE, Bloom Taxonomy, Merrill’s Principals of Instruction
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further your career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives
- Opportunity to earn a competitive compensation
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays and paid time off
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more!
- Stability! Because Summit Funding is a privately owned, purchase focused mortgage lender we have maintained stable, conservative and consistent growth year over year.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.