Human Resources Onboarding Specialist
HR Onboarding Specialist
Pay rate ranges between $24-$34/hr depending on experience
Job Summary: The Onboarding Specialist oversees the direction and workflow of onboarding functions and responsibilities within the HR department. This position is responsible for ensuring onboarding practices comply with applicable state and federal laws, and for driving direction of the Onboarding Team in daily processes and projects.
Top 3 Responsibilities and how you will be measured:
- Drive Direction of Onboarding Personnel and Projects
Measurement: Emails responded to within 4 hours of receipt and projects are completed by established deadlines.
- Coordinate Onboarding Updates and Training
Measurement: Onboarding updates and/or trainings are distributed to the filed at least once per quarter.
- Ensure Turn Times are Met
Measurement: 90% of new hire files are submitted to approval within 5 business days of candidate completing required information. 95% of pre offer letters are sent to manager for approval within 24 hours of having an approved position and required forms from the hiring manager.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Coordinate overall onboarding personnel, operations, and processes.
- Assist with full cycle recruiting as needed.
- Works with HR Management to ensure onboarding processes are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain high standard of service and culture in all correspondence.
- Oversee collection and entry of new hire paperwork into HRIS.
- Measure and report on hiring and turnover trends through generated system reports.
- Review new hire files and discuss concerns with managers to ensure strong hiring practices.
- Manage post-hire process for new hires to allow smooth transition into company.
- Special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in HR or related subject matter preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word,
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.