Loan Manager - Loan Processor - Corporate Processing
Local and Remote Opportunities available! Attractive Signing Bonus!
Loan Manager - Loan Processor
Local and non local candidates experienced with working remote are encouraged to apply! Candidates located in the Pacific Standard Time zone preferred.
Starting pay ranges between $17-$37/hr DOE and location and includes potential to earn monthly bonuses.
Who we are:
Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to maintain this stability over our 25-year history.
If above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web browser:
What we have available:
The Loan Manager will process loans in a timely and efficient manner to ensure a clean approval and a timely closing. The Loan Manager will work directly with Production Associate or Loan Officer and team to facilitate documents, as needed, for loan submission into Underwriting and then to Closing. This position requires frequent communication with the Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Set-Up Clerk, Underwriting and Closing.
Want to hear more? Click here to view a video by our CEO, Todd Scrima about this opportunity:
Processing and Underwriting Opportunities
If the above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into the address bar of your web browser:
Why come to Summit?
- Small Pod Structure! You will be part of a small team providing support to your specific branches.
- Relationship based! Because of the Pod structure you don’t work with everyone all the time, you get to know and work with the same branches, Loan Officers, Processors, Underwriters and Closers.
- Continue to grow your skill set and career! We offer opportunities for advancement in every role.
- Stability! Because Summit Funding is a privately owned, purchase focused mortgage lender we have maintained stable, conservative and consistent growth year over year. We don’t do mass hiring and then mass reduction in our workforce when the rates fluctuate.
What you would be doing:
- Review new loan submissions from Loan Officer or Approval Specialist.
- Verify loan is complete with checklist and accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, etc.
- Request any additional items needed from borrower to complete loan.
- Order and receive VODs, VOEs, appraisal, title, etc. as appropriate.
- Compile and process all documents in a timely manner to meet projected close date.
- Input final information as validated in Encompass and reruns AUS, as applicable, for final loan submission.
- Submit all documents needed to draw closing documents within 72 hours of closing.
- Ensure closing instructions and documents have been released to title 72 hours before closing, ensuring a final settlement statement is issued to Loan Officer or team 48 hours prior to closing.
- Submit complete files to Underwriting based on Investor and/or AUS requirements. Clears any conditions that require communication to the title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, etc.
- Pipeline Management – update and track information in Encompass with current and up to date information. Must track all items ordered, received and/or still lacking.
What we need from you:
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or a combination of all aspects.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Proficiency in Desktop Underwriter/Desktop Originator (DU/DO), Loan Prospector (LP), and major Originating systems. Encompass experience preferred.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week, plus potential overtime as necessary.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced growing industry where you can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and more.
Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS #3199) is a full service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of residential mortgage lending; including purchases, refinancing and construction lending. We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm that serves the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the Country. We pride ourselves on our positive culture at Summit Funding, and we know that our diligence in hiring only the best candidates is largely responsible for this culture. Summit Funding has approximately 85 Branch and Satellite Offices in 20+ States and a workforce of over 1,000 Team Members. Compensation for this position will depend on experience. Summit Funding offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, Etc. Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. Summit Funding is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.