Systems Engineer (Open to ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING GRADUATES)
JOB SUMMARY: Provide Engineering Support to Electrical System Design Team
- Electrical Design
- Controlling & Creating EDS Schematics.
- Being able to select appropriate wire specification and do wires/fuse matching.
- Read and understand connector Drawings, Select applicable wire terminals and seals.
- Understand, and support the Design of the system complexity.
- Being able to read and understand PDL (Product Letter).
- Support study of power distribution, selection of OPD (Overcurrent Protection Device) and Relays where required.
- Provide and document system assessment (manual and via CAE) such as voltage drop, resistance, temperature rise in support of the circuit design activity. Produce documentation and reports.
- Customer liaison
- Support/ Chair Project team meeting and system design review
- Support the creation of 2D drawing if required
- General EDS support
- Supporting EDS design markups / 3D studies/ Design investigations where required;
- Support prototype builds & rework activities when required
• Graduate of BS Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communications Engineering
• Both verbal and written English to support good report writing.
• Advance Excel (macro creation and efficient handling of worksheets).
• Working knowledge within an EDS environment (desirable but not mandatory).
• Experience with 2D CAD schematics tools (desirable but not mandatory).
• Experience with E3 and Saber tools (desirable but not mandatory).