Digital Media Production Manager
Suffolk University is pleased to announce a career opportunity for Digital Media Production Manager! Reporting to the Director of University Media Services, the incumbent will manage and execute studio-based and on-location-based media production projects for the University Media Services (UMS) Team in the following areas of practice: academic, internal communications & training, and event-related projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital media production or a related field or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities are obtained is preferred.
- 7+ years’ digital media production experience.
- 2+ years’ experience managing team members in a production environment.
- Passion for technology.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Superb negotiating, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills with both the Microsoft and Apple operating systems, Adobe Creative Suite—particularly with Premier/After Effects/Photoshop, Black Magic, MS Office Suite.
- Experience in multi-tasking and keeping priorities aligned to objectives.
- Experience in working effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people from all levels of an organization and a true dedication to working in a team environment.
Suffolk University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, genetic information, or status as a veteran in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs, activities, or employment. Suffolk University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. The University is dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive faculty and staff that reflect the broad range of human experience who contribute to the robust exchange of ideas on campus, and who are committed to teaching and working in a diverse environment. We strongly encourage applications from groups historically marginalized or underrepresented because of race/color, gender, religious creed, disability, national origin, veteran status or LGBTQ status. Suffolk University is especially interested in candidates who, through their training, service and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the University community.