Administrative Coordinator/Budget & Technology (ACBT)
- As requested by CHW Director or designee, develops/edits electronic medical record (EMR) templates, generates EMR reports, trouble-shoots EMR problems and coordinates implementation of new departmental software initiatives.
- Assists the CHW Director with CHW office budget transactions, tracking, monitoring and status reports utilizing applicable software programs. This includes administratively supporting CHW medical supply orders and wellness outreach and prevention through budgeting and purchasing efforts in collaboration with CHW staff, particularly the Assistant Director for Wellness Education and the Assistant Director for Medical Operations.
- Serves as the CHW liaison with the University Business Office to maintain compliance with university policies and procedures.
- Under supervision of the CHW Director or designee, proactively maintains and edits department website, including bi-annual updates regarding new student health requirements (i.e., immunizations, student health insurance).
- Coordinates department facilities requests, covers front desk responsibilities when needed, communications, and follow up.
- At least three-five years administrative support experience or equivalent experience and education.
- Experience with managing a budget.
- Experience with database management and maintaining an electronic health record (EHR) system.
- Ability to liaise, troubleshoot, and work collaboratively IT problems with our EHR provider (Medicat) and the university’s IT department to resolve IT problems.
- Proficiency with data management and running reports from an EHR.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and complete work tasks promptly and accurately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with students and staff from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task. Must have strong attention to details.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting is preferred.
Suffolk University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, genetic information, or status as a veteran in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs, activities, or employment. Suffolk University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. The University is dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive faculty and staff that reflect the broad range of human experience who contribute to the robust exchange of ideas on campus, and who are committed to teaching and working in a diverse environment. We strongly encourage applications from groups historically marginalized or underrepresented because of race/color, gender, religious creed, disability, national origin, veteran status or LGBTQ status. Suffolk University is especially interested in candidates who, through their training, service and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the University community.