Site Superintendent - 4974-872
STV is a multidiscipline engineering/architectural consulting and construction management company. STV’s Construction Management Division is a nationwide practice that provides a distinctive range of expertise to clients in both the public and private sectors. Our varied services encompass program, project and construction management, as well as project controls, purchasing and contracting, and fiscal stewardship. Our portfolio within the Construction Management Division includes public works, healthcare, research, commercial, industrial, educational, judicial, institutional, transportation and aviation market sectors.
We currently have an opening for a Site Superintendent to work with our Construction Management Group, located in New York, NY.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with general contractor superintendent
- Review field work to assure it meets contract documents
- Review of all project drawings and specification
- Attend weekly job meeting
- Work with the team for bulletin review
- Specification review related segmental work
- Confirm work activities coordinate with and are running as shown on the project schedules
- Daily site inspections for work progress
- Prepare daily safety reports and review submitted GC safety reports
- Review the equipment installed matches the approved products submitted
- Oversee RFI implementation within site work
- Review daily work schedules and manpower
- Review and update daily work volume
- Suggest recommendations to maximize project progression
- Monitor vehicle movement on site
- Team tool box talk
- Oversee project safety activities to assure pro-active results
- QA/QC for all installations
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, architecture or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Or equivalent work experience within the construction industry
- OSHA 30
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.