Project Officer - 1680
STV is a multidiscipline engineering/architectural consulting and construction management company. STV’s Construction Management Division is a nationwide practice that provides a distinctive range of expertise to clients in both the public and private sectors. Our varied services encompass program, project and construction management, as well as project controls, purchasing and contracting, and fiscal stewardship. Our portfolio within the Construction Management Division includes public works, healthcare, research, commercial, industrial, educational, judicial, institutional, transportation and aviation market sectors.
We are seeking a Project Officer (Delta, LGA) for an exciting role with our Capital Construction Program Management Group within the Construction Management Division. As a Project Officer you will be an integral part of leading Infrastructure building professionals in the NYC area as part of the most dynamic and fast paced market sectors in the construction industry.
- Manage Infrastructure projects and a team consisting of Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and specialty vendors
- Oversee all aspects of construction and renovations projects within a healthcare environment
- Assemble a project scope of work, budget estimates, and schedules
- Track and monitor project financials, schedules, and changes
- Solicitation, bidding, negotiating and selection and management of architects, engineers, contractors, FF&E, technology and equipment vendors
- Candidate will be working on both Architectural and Infrastructure M.E.P. projects
- Manage construction specialty and medical equipment installation vendors
- Perform Construction administration functions; contract performance, inspections, oversee commissioning
- On-Site design and construction investigation and coordination work for smooth project integration and delivery
- Represent client and interact and communicate with all project stakeholders and end users
- Coordinate interaction with NYS DOH and NYC regulatory agencies for project permits, inspections, and approvals
- Position may be dedicated at one client site full time or may be managing multiple projects at different sites
- Project management experience, specifically in aviation construction field and/or building MEP Infrastructure systems.
- A four (4) year degree in engineering, architecture, building construction, or a related field or higher.
- ASHE HCC, OSHA 30, CCM, or PMP certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills, extreme attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Travel to multiple client locations and daily client/vendor interaction.
- MS Office and Project experience; Primavera 6/MS Project/e-Builder/Unifier experience is a plus.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.