Senior Financial Analyst - 2180
STV is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to work in our Douglasville, PA location. The Senior Financial Analyst will support the Corporate Finance team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly reports and analysis for executives and multiple business units
- Support the monthly forecast and annual budgeting process including revenue projections, department costs, allocations, and headcount
- Maintain reporting databases, develop new reports, and partner with IT as necessary
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyze variances
- Review project performance with a focus on the impact to financial results
- Provide ad hoc reporting
- Analyze results, trends, and areas impacting business operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- A CPA, MBA, or CMA is preferred
- Experience in the A/E industry or project-based industry is preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in FP&A, corporate strategy, or related field
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial systems; ability to manage large data sets
- Experience with budget software tools; Adaptive Software is strongly preferred
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities
As a matter of policy and to protect STV’s colleagues, clients and business partners, STV requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of such vaccination to STV as of the start date of their employment.
STV considers all applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age; arrest or conviction record; caregiver status; citizenship status; race; color; credit history; creed, disability; sex; gender; gender identity or expression; hairstyle; immigration status; marital status; military, uniformed service, or veteran status; ancestry or national origin; creed; citizenship status; partnership status; disability; pre-employment marijuana testing; pregnancy; race; religion; salary history; sexual and reproductive health decisions; sexual orientation; status as victim of domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking; unemployment status; or any additional category or characteristic that is protected as defined by applicable federal law, the New York State Human Rights Law, and New York City Human Rights Law, as amended from time to time.