Payment Specialist - 2277
STV is a multidiscipline engineering/architectural consulting and construction management company performing over $300 million in revenue annually. STV’s Construction Management Division is a nationwide practice that provides a distinctive range of expertise to clients in both the public and private sectors. Our varied services encompass program, project and construction management, as well as project controls, purchasing and contracting, and fiscal stewardship. Our portfolio within the Construction Management Division includes providing a diverse set of services centered within Program, Project and Construction management in the public works, healthcare, research, commercial, industrial, educational, judicial, institutional, transportation and aviation market sectors.
We have an opportunity for a Payment Specialist for our Construction Management Division in NYC.
The Payment Specialist is responsible to assist Health and Hospitals (H+H) in compiling and processing payment packages for the Outfitting of their new Coney Island Hospital (CIH) building “Critical Services Structure” (CSS). The specialist will require a minimum of 2 years of experience and report directly to the STV Procurement Support Manager, will work with the STV HHP (H+H Procurement) team and will be coordinating with the H+H AVP of Procurement Operations & Analytics.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to H+H Corporate Wide Policies and Procedures.
- Learn FEMA procurement rules, reimbursement guidelines, H+H payment workflows and funding sources (e.g., Capital funds, expense funds).
- Understand CIH Medical Equipment, Furniture project scopes and Peoplesoft Purchasing modules to obtain payment related information on requisitions, change/purchasing orders and invoices.
- Compile and transmit payment packages according to H+H procedures. These payment packages include: Cover Sheets, Invoices and Purchase orders.
- Review and validate vendor invoices for to ensure accuracy and alignment with PO’s and CO’sPerform Daily and Monthly Reconciliation with distributors, materials management and OFD team to confirm payments receipt.
- Communicate with H+H Teams to ensure payment data integrity, contract compliance and timely payments confirmation.
- Coordinate with OFD Capital Accounting team to prioritize daily work and follow up on pending payments and other miscellaneous tasks related to filing and storing information according to operating procedure.
- Maintain trackers up to date
- Provide first tier support for Level I Buyers, Suppliers, Requestors and Approvers
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with Suppliers and Requestors
- Attend meetings with various stakeholders
- Upload CSS Outfitting related documents into e-Builder
- Support the STV Procurement Manager and the team in their daily tasks and as needed in the effort of moving the Outfitting Procurement forward
STV, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sex stereotyping, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or immigration status, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital or partnership status, status, reproductive health decisions, military or veteran status, performance of duty in a uniformed service, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, political party affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence or as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status, salary history, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation status, expunged juvenile record, place of residence or business, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.