Program Controls Analyst - 1869
Essential Functions: Under direction of the Controls & Governance Team Lead, the Program Controls Analyst will provide the following essential functions:
- Maintain e-Builder cost module (10%).
- Establish and maintain cost controls (10%).
- Review and analyze cost data (20%).
- Review and analyze schedule data (20%).
- Setup and maintain vetted project budgets in multiple systems (20%).
- Bachelors Degree in business administration, engineering, construction management, accounting, or equivalent. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining cost and schedule controls using several systems and tools in a dynamic environment with rapidly evolving priorities. Must be proficient using e-Builder.
STV, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sex stereotyping, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or immigration status, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital or partnership status, status, reproductive health decisions, military or veteran status, performance of duty in a uniformed service, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, political party affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence or as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status, salary history, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation status, expunged juvenile record, place of residence or business, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.