Sr CAD Technician - 1147
STV is an award winning national leader consistently ranking among the country's top companies in the design and planning of infrastructure and transportation systems. More than 100 years old, the firm provides comprehensive architectural, engineering, planning, environmental, and construction management services for public and private sector clients. Our success is the direct result of our employees' commitment to innovation and quality across all 40 offices and over 2000 people nationwide.
We have a thriving Transportation & Infrastructure practice with a close-knit, team oriented group that is growing rapidly as we expand our service lines. Due to our success, we need to continue to add resources to assist with the delivery of our current extensive backlog of work. This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated and successful team that has played a significant role in numerous major transportation projects throughout Massachusetts
We have an immediate need for a Sr. CAD Technician in our Boston MA office for our Transportation & Infrastructure division.
This position will perform utility, commercial, industrial building MEP and bridge related drawing development tasks on large scale transportation and building projects using Electrical Revit and AutoCad software packages. .
CAD-related duties would include preparing construction package drawings utilizing CAD and Revit standards, client design standards and presentation format.
- Associates Degree in Drafting & Design or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of CAD experience preferred with electrical backround.
- Ability to solve problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive timelines.
- Revit and AutoCAD experience are a MUST
- Lighting, fire alarm. Power and grounding Plans and , Detail Development work required
- Strong teamwork skills
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
- STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.