Program Scheduler - Construction Management, Public Works Projects - 1506
STV is a leading, award-winning professional firm offering engineering, architectural, planning, environmental and construction management services. We consistently rank among the country's top firms in education, corrections, highways, bridges, rail and mass transit. Throughout the United States and in Canada, STV’s professional, technical and support personnel offer services to a broad and ever-expanding client base. We provide planning, environmental, design, program and construction management, and specialty services for the transportation, design-build, institutional and commercial building, advanced technology, industrial and defense markets.
STV’s team of construction professionals provides flexible, focused construction management and technical services to public and private sector clients. Our construction management specialists are complemented by an experienced architectural and engineering design staff. As an added value to our clients, we also provide cost estimating, scheduling and value engineering services in-house. It is this seamless integration of multidisciplinary capabilities that sets us apart from other firms.
We currently have an opening in Los Angeles, CA office for a Program Scheduler in our Construction Management division to work on Educational Facility projects.
- Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
- Performs Critical Path analysis and Earned Value analysis
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management
- Minimum of eight (8) years full time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in any course, but with an additional two (2) years of experience in Construction Scheduling to compensate for the required education.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.