Highway Project Manager - 1754
STV currently has an opening in either our Lawrenceville or Newark, NJ offices for a Highway Project Manager in our Transportation and Infrastructure Division. The successful candidate will have experience in highway design including: Highway geometrics, roadway modeling and cross section development, grading and drainage, erosion and sediment control, storm water management, traffic control, signing and pavement marking, utility coordination, and right-of-way plan development. Key responsibilities will include design and review of all phases of highway plan development for our various transportation projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required
- A minimum of 11 years of relevant experience
- NJ PE is required
- MicroStation, InRoads and Microsoft Office. AutoTAB is a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of New Jersey Turnpike Authority (NJTA) and NJDOT design standards, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required
- Determine scope of work and prepare man-hour estimates for highway engineering tasks
- Familiarity with scheduling software (Primavera) is a plus
- Quality control oversight for highway engineering tasks
- Maintain good employee relations and project communication with both internal and external clients
- Active participation in professional society activities encouraged.
- Significant familiarity with NJTA is desired.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.