Human Resources Intern - 1824
STV is seeking a Human Resources Intern to be part of the Talent Acquisition team for the summer. This position will be based in our Baltimore office located in Woodlawn.
Resumes should include a cover letter that includes your current GPA (if not on your resume) and an explanation on why you are interested in the position. Your cover letter will be used as a sample of your writing ability.
- Create job postings in the applicant tracking system and on external recruiting sites
- Pre-screen resumes and conduct phone screens with short-listed candidates
- Schedule interviews and send confirmations to candidates
- Data Entry of candidates into Applicant Tracking System
- Current student of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program in Human Resources (preferred) or Business Management
- Previous human resources or recruiting experience in a corporate environment (preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral communication
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based on any person’s race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.