SteelSeries is a global leader in bringing gamers the devices they need and want. We were founded to help esports pros win major tournaments. And boy, have we succeeded. In fact, esports pros have won more prize money using our gear than any other brand. (And we are just a little bit proud of that!) We understand and share the passion for gaming better than anyone else because we too are dedicated gamers on a mission to cut through the flash and hype. We bring cutting edge products to life that meet real needs. We believe in creativity and imagination, in being true to gamers and ourselves and of displaying the same killer instinct in our work as we do when we game.
The Regional Account Manager will work in close corporation with the Regional Sales Manager, be responsible for driving business results by developing and implementing an effective marketing and sales plan to ensure brand enhancement and market share growth. His focus will be to identify, develop and drive the Key Account sales to major distributors, retailers, and e-tailers in Iberia, and will also be creating and executing innovative marketing programs for product launches and seasonal promotions.
Overall job purpose
To build SteelSeries into a #1 Gaming Audio brand in Iberia and always aim for profitable growth.
Driving profitable growth in accordance with budgets
- Develop and implement sales strategies/plans in close collaboration with the regional sales manager in order to achieve sales and profit according to the targets for the region
- Be involved in key clients, for example Amazon Spain, and develop their business in close corporation with AMZ Sales Director and ensure that the pan-European account strategy is being implemented and executed in Spain/Iberia.
- Build strong relationships with channel partners (retailers, E-tailers and distribution)
- Build strong, precise and ambitious account plans with all defined “Key Accounts” in the region, always with the focus of driving the accounts in line with SteelSeries EMEA strategies of building a healthy and sell-out driven business, growing in-house share with key customers
- Implement and drive 3-6 month rolling promotional sales and marketing activity plans with all Key Accounts
- Fully understand and utilize ecommerce marketing tools, including optimizing search, best-in-class A+ content, and targeted advertising
- Analyse and forecast sales, including accurate forecasts of projected sales and growth covering monthly, quarterly, and yearly numbers to ensure sales and profit goals are met
- Stay up to date with competitive activity and organise sales response to market changes
- Provide market feedback on trends, opportunities, products, sales and other relevant developments.
- Ability to travel to regularly meet with dealers, key accounts, sales team, and to attend key tradeshows, fairs and events.
- Improve the understanding of the customers' needs and bring this knowledge to the management team at headquarters.
- Min. 5 years’ experience from working within the Consumer Electronics/ Gaming peripheral business, working directly with key distributors, retailers and e-tailers in Iberia.
- Proven ability to use marketing to drive sell-out and profitable growth
- P&L knowledge and a solid understanding of what drives a healthy P&L
- Great experience in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Solid experience in working with in depth account planning with all authorized channel partners, linking to forecast and budget expectations.
- A structure business approach
- Knowledge of consumer e-tail/retail market and understanding of consumer behavior
- Passion for esports and gaming
- Experience working with GFK and other data sources relevant to run a sell-out driven business approach.
- A hands-on attitude and an outgoing personality
- A decision taker
- Fluent communicator in Spanish, English and Portuguese
- High level understanding of IT
- Degree at bachelor’s level