Affiliate Manager - Sports
The role: Affiliate Manager
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our Affiliate team, based in our Leeds service office.
Why we need you:
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for primarily running affiliate accounts for our sports betting side of our affiliate program and may support other business verticals (Casino and Poker), as the need arises.
You’ll lead sports betting affiliate accounts and seek to deliver on group KPIs, whilst supervising the performance of affiliates on a regular basis, whilst providing a proactive, positive and effective relationship with our affiliates.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Own the spend within the budget and provide regular reports on sports betting affiliate performance and return on investment.
- Work closely with senior management to produce forecasts, budgets and critical metrics and develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
- Assist in the development of the global sports betting affiliate segment of the affiliate program.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a personal and commercially focused individual with strong negotiation and influencing skills, used to delivering results. You will need a proven record of executing a hard-hitting growth strategy to develop and build our sports affiliate program.
This is the ideal next step for an experienced affiliate within the sports betting industry, who enjoys building and developing strong business relationships with affiliates to build out our affiliate program.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of leading local/global sports betting affiliates.
- Second language in French or German is a desirable skill.
- Casino and Poker affiliate skills are also desirable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. If that goes well, we’ll arrange a follow-up interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.