Casino Content Manager
The role: Casino Content Manager
We are looking for a Casino Content Manager to join our Casino team in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also the best Casino in the industry, and we are looking for you to share this journey with us!
You will have a passion for all things Casino and will play an integral part in ensuring we deliver the outstanding product to our players across our key markets.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Head of Casino Games, you will be responsible for managing a team of four people and will have overall accountability for ensuring all of our markets are managed with the local player and tastes at the front of mind.
You will become a specialist on our Games and our Suppliers, and you will know what content works in your market(s). You will own the games releases and content positioning/site layout for the market(s) you manage, as well as drive operational excellence to ensure our customers have the best experience possible.
Other responsibilities include:
- End to end accountability for game releases, roadmap management and positioning on all PokerStars Casino sites
- Working closely with our 3rd Party Suppliers to secure exclusive content for PokerStars Casino
- Acting as the focal point for any regulatory changes for your market(s)
- Performance reporting for your market, both for PokerStars and the overall market
- Closely supervising competitors and market trends and ensuring our product and offering is driven in the market
- Working hand in hand with the Marketing team to ensure relevant game releases are capitalised on
- Living on the site(s) you manage and reporting/following up on any issues you find
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for Casino. You are a detail-orientated leader who can encourage a team to deliver great results and understands the market(s) they manage inside out. The successful candidate has an analytical mind who can share key insights to ensure our success in many competitive markets and are able to spot both internal and external growth opportunities in the business. Ideally, you have previous experience working in the Gaming industry.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.