Senior Manager, Loyalty & Poker CRM
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Loyalty & Poker CRM to join our Poker team in Malta.
“Working in Loyalty & Poker CRM not only are we responsible with rewarding and communicating with our players, we’re constantly pushing ourselves innovate and create new ways to make the game of poker fun, at a global scale that is truly unique.” – Dylan Coady, Director of Loyalty and Poker CRM
Are you our next star player?
We are the player; when we value and respect our customer experience, everybody wins”, Dylan Coady, Director of Loyalty & Poker CRM.
You will be responsible for poker & cross-vertical loyalty promotions and customer communications for PokerStars. The role is accountable for forward planning; you will be leading a team that must be coordinated and aligned to the team goals. The ideal candidate should be able to drive large projects autonomously and lead and empower a team of CRM specialists.
Why we need you:
- In this role, you will have a wide-ranging remit, with responsibility to:
- Act as the gatekeeper for all matters relating to Poker & Loyalty Promotions and player-facing communications, identifying and calling out anomalies to the department’s objectives.
- Run key campaigns end to end, including ideation, pre-campaign analysis, production briefs, sandbox testing, budget-tracking, and post-campaign analysis
- Make recommendations on Product & Marketing Tools improvements based on campaign performance and customer feedback.
- Monitor the progress and conclusions of BI analysis ensuring results feed into decision making and business updates.
- Ensure all assigned and innovated projects are run, detailed and executed to a high quality, handling stakeholder requirements effectively.
- Handle, coordinate and collate all reporting requirements for your team to deliver high quality, frequent and relevant updates to business stakeholders.
Who we’re looking for:
We will be looking for someone with:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills; ability to transform, analyse and present data for use in decision making.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Gaming and Poker Industry
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and to work alone with little or no supervision.
- Willingness to learn and proactive in sourcing relevant knowledge to self-solve.
In addition, if you have knowledge of MicroStrategy thats a big tick in the box too.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.