Play Money Poker Operations Manager
The role: Play Money Poker Operations Manager
We are looking for a Play Money Poker Operations Manager to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
“It is nearly impossible to be bored working in Poker Operations. Not only do we collaborate with most business units in the company, but we set forth the policies that are felt across billions of poker hands. The scope of the work we do is incredible and the feeling of how immense the offering is never wears off.” – Luke Staudenmaier, Department Head of Poker Operations
Why we need you:
Within the Poker Operations team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Extensive data analysis to solve complex economy problems such as illicit chip dumping, the optimal number of allowed free chip reloads, and pricing
- Liaise with the VIP team to ensure high-value customers are enjoying their Play Money experience
- Collaborate with the Social Gaming team to help ensure all Freemium products are aligned and meet our high standards
- Provide reports to management as needed regarding financial and promotional performance for Play Money poker
- Ensure that Customer Support agents have up-to-date information about the status of the product
- Troubleshoot, escalate, and manage technical issues with the Play Money product
- Test and QA product changes such as cashier and country-level settings
- Offer input to management on the day-to-day poker operations and policy decisions for PokerStars including tournament offerings and software client features
Who are we looking for
- Outstanding attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of social gaming and online poker industries
- Solid understanding of the PokerStars client, including features and promotions
- Experience playing online poker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English fluency – written and verbal
- Ability to effectively work with a team
- Dedicated, hard-working, self-motivated
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to write clear, concise and informative emails
- Strong Information Technology skills, including intermediate Microsoft Excel and basic Microsoft Word skills
The ideal candidate will also have
- A university-level education or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate level SQL skill
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skill
- Experience with programming, web development, or basic scripting languages.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option of joining our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.