Senior App Search Manager
The role: Senior App Search Manager
We are looking for a Senior App Search Manager to join our Performance Marketing team, based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next Super Star?
We are building a new Marketing Centre of Excellence in Leeds and we’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
So, who are we? We’re home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry, with offices, events and players all over the world. We’re the ultimate owner of such brands as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and BetEasy, as well as live poker tour and event brands.
Why we need you: -
You will work as part of the TSG Paid Search Team, reporting into the Department Head of PPC. In this role, you will be looking after app search strategy and assisting our vertical teams with the implementation of a mobile marketing strategy to optimise ROI for our mobile activity, across all product verticals. It will involve developing individual objectives, team strategy and roadmaps in collaboration with the PPC team leads and the ASO specialist.Strategy
- Help drive new customers to the mobile products via multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Management and development of the overall App Search strategy (organic and paid) and working close with the PPC team leads for execution of the strategy (Apple, Google Play)
- Help define and influence the group’s mobile marketing strategies across all relevant devices, platforms, channels and brands
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity and propose changes/expansion. Identifying opportunities of growth and raise to main stakeholders
- Plan and forecast for the activity of responsibility
- Adjust Forecast according to company requirements.
- Working in collaboration with the wider Digital Marketing team to optimise the end-to-end customer journey (keyword through to onsite conversion)
- To work closely with BI and data functions to measure the success of actions, make learnings and provide business reporting
- Support increased campaign ROI across user acquisition, engagement and performance by liaising with all Group acquisition and retention channels
- Oversee the development of an ASO specialist
- Liaise with the wider search team to align the strategy across Paid Search app and Organic search app
- Engage local market expertise/central marketing teams to provide support as needed
- Optimising content for all app store pages across mobile devices (iTunes App Store, Google Play) in line with the approved strategy and marketing plans
- Use established, emerging and new marketing acquisition methods to drive downloads of all mobile apps and ensure maximum visibility within the various app stores
- Reviewing and assisting with the optimisation of all Group web properties (including landing pages) to improve mobile conversion, in line with the approved strategy
- Work closely with the web design and mobile product teams to support seamless mobile user journeys from app discovery to install through to first deposit
- Competitor, market and industry research, updating the Group on mobile marketing related developments and trends.
- Oversee multivariate and A|B testing: creation of roadmap, implementation; analysis and communication of results, conclusions and insight recommendation to key stakeholders
- Regular keyword analysis to make tactical recommendations on aligned strategies between paid and organic app search
- Share learnings across the department
- Support international marketing initiatives
- Look after tracking and reporting
- Lead monthly and quarterly reviews for the channel
- Compile and report on campaign effectiveness to senior management, including competitive landscape, KPIs and recommendations on opportunities for growth.
- Regularly interact with product stakeholders to update on performance and understand priorities at a global level
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of ASO tools, such as AppAnnie, Sensor Tower, Apple Analytics and Google Play Console
Who are we looking for: -
We are looking for a highly experienced ASO and user acquisition expert with a passion for App Marketing. You'll need experience with Apple Store Search Ads and Universal App campaigns. We'll expect you to have a deep understanding of mobile app analytics with a technical and analytical mindset. You'll be able to show proven experience in online marketing, point to exceptional communication skills and have a track-record in producing outstanding results professionally.
You'll need a relevant university degree (or equivalent) and you must be able to manage in a complex, diverse and changing environment.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations. In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.