Twitch Content and Communities Associate
The role: Twitch Content and Communities Associate
We are looking for a Twitch Content and Communities Associate to join our team in our Isle of Man office.
Are you our next star player?
“We work in a fun, dynamic and fast paced environment, which no two days are the same! We are the support of our streamers, we see the channels grow and transform. We help to create a thriving community, where poker fans can find friends and enjoy a shared experience through our content. We help making our channels more than just something to watch, but a place to be.” May Maceiras, Senior Manager Twitch & Ambassadors.
Why we need you?
This role is to be part of a multi-discipline team that handles the relations with our PokerStars streamers and all our Twitch activity. The Content and Communities Associate will be acting as a moderator for our owned channels, and technical support for our streamers, helping us ensure our content and schedule runs smoothly. This role will also be assisting with all the content and activities we create for our viewers, as well as our personality and tone of voice on Twitch and a myriad of other platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a moderator for our owned channels on Twitch, overviewing content and interactions, maintaining the personality and tone of voice we have on the platform
- Setup all the technical side for streams on our central channels (review computer requirements, create or adjust overlays, set up OBS, choose appropriate equipments, etc)
- Assist our streamers and our production team with any broadcast technical issues
- Overview all our real time activities and interaction on the platform
- Collaborate with other teams and departments on execution of their action plans for their communities and platforms.
- Deliver regular reports on content performance and sentiment for each channel
- Collate all relevant content to be used or highlighted on different platforms, keep an up to date database of content, deliver reports on daily content when needed.
- Aid on the design and execution of special campaigns or activities for our communities
- Overview and activate plans for different platforms (discord, reddit, forums, etc)
Who are we looking for?
- You should have great understanding of the Twitch platform and culture: you are up to date with trends, content, new hyped games, you are a fan of the platform yourself.
- Some level of experience working with streamers, content creators, community moderators, etc.
- Tech savvy and familiar with OBS: you can troubleshoot a different range of issues and would be able to remotely assist and help streamers to set up their stream.
- Online poker playing experience, comprehensive knowledge of the online poker industry
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and organise demanding and changing workloads.
- Fast learner, resourceful, resolute
- Self-starter, able to work towards broad goals without regular specific direction
- Good humour, positive attitude and team player
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
- Ability to communicate in another language outside of English, with a preference for Spanish and/or French.
- Active member or admin of an online community
- Knowledge of the gaming industry, up to date on the videogame and content creators’ scene
- Ability to build positive relationships with high profile individuals, while serving their varied needs
- Experience in collaborating with multiple departments in a matrix organisation
- Presentation skills
- Database and statistical knowledge
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.