Recruitment Coordinator (Poker and Casino)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) to join our global Talent Acquisition team, where you will help in the hiring of PokerStars technology staff. This role can be based in Sofia, or across Bulgaria remotely.
Are you our next star player?
Our team is spread across several locations, time zones and offices, so we feel strongly about having a highly connected, close knit team. You can expect to join regular team meet-ups and get to know your colleagues from across the globe. Teamwork is hugely important to us. In our recruitment model, our teams’ work to a partnership structure. You’ll be partnering with our sports tech recruiter, forging a strong relationship to own and deliver around 100+ hires across several locations.
We’re looking for a serious talent professional. We have high expectations; in joining our team, you will be expected to contribute towards 1,500+ hires in 2021, as well as constantly striving to improve our processes and deliver better for candidates and hiring managers alike.
You will have responsibility for:
- Delivering a five-star, world leading candidate experience. We measure our success through key ratios in the team and providing a first-class experience is crucial to achieving this.
- Working with hiring managers to provide a best in class experience across the hiring process. You will have ownership of the interview process; arranging candidates through testing, phone interview and Zoom/face to face interview, developing a key understanding within your partnership and looking for constant improvements.
- Carrying out a range of administration tasks around the recruitment process to ensure smooth running of the various stages, this may include training around reporting (data is king). You’ll also work across the team on cutting edge projects to further develop the business unit and its offerings.
- Understanding and using data through reporting to improve your partnerships’ delivery. Our team have access to wide-ranging reporting metrics, offering you a deep level of insight into your recruitment performance (funnel, TTH, rejection reasons, source).
Why we need you
We’re expanding due to the growing nature of recruitment here at PokerStars. Despite the global lockdowns, we’ve seen a sharp increase in our players’ interest in our enjoying our products, whether that is Poker, online Casino or sports betting. During global lockdowns our Poker and Casino products have had high demand, as people around the world look for some entertainment during these challenging times. We are always looking for new iterations of our products to give our players the best experience possible. Our goal in 2021 is to offer the best products to our global player base and you can help by hiring the technical staff to deliver those improvements.
As a further insight to your team, some words from your future manager, Alice, “You don’t need to be an expert recruiter for this role; we’ve established a scaleable team model globally which means you can leverage the experience of your colleagues in Bulgaria, Canada, India and the UK on how we deliver tech recruitment across our 9 locations. There is plenty of expertise here but we’re looking for new blood to bring fresh ideas, so hopefully you are full of questions for us! I’m really looking for a hunger and desire from you; why is it you want to come and work with me? What motivates you? What really ignites a fire in your belly?”
Who are we looking for:
You may come from a Talent background already; most likely you’ll have been a ‘Recruitment Coordinator’ or similar in another life, but this isn’t essential.
As a TAC, we will want you to be awesome at:
- Managing high volumes of work. You will have high volumes of interviews and tests to arrange across multiple time zones. It’s important you can align multiple calendars and keep everyone involved happy and updated.
- Being a connector of people. Stakeholder management is crucial in your role, you will need to be able to provide excellent customer service to candidates and managers.
- Taking on new tasks. We’re a team obsessed with improvements, this often means new reports, new duties and new opportunities to learn. If you are good with Excel already, that’s a big plus.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
A strong background in recruitment coordination. You’ll be capable of delivering against our expectations, which may be higher than you are used to. You’ll be focused on global hiring so some exposure to working with time zones and different cultures is a benefit too.
We’re a public listed company that tends to move at pace when it comes to recruitment, so if you’ve recruited at volume that’s a huge tick in the box.
We don’t need you to having gaming experience, it can be helpful, but everything about our industry is teachable. What we really want is someone hungry for recruitment - if you can show that, we’re going to want to talk to you.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.