In-Play Services Trading Specialist, Night Shifts
We are looking for an In-Play Services Trading Specialist Night Shifts to join our busy and dynamic team in our Dublin office.Are you our next star player?
The In-Play Services Trading Specialist sits within our Trading team with responsibility for delivery on one or more of our Sports products. You will be involved in the management of In-Play product across a wide range of different sports. This is a multifaceted position requiring high standards of quality and integrity, and adherence to the Group’s Sportsbook policies and procedures.
“Join our young and international team of Traders and we will make sure that you never get bored! If you’re able to think outside the box, are proactive and a positive thinker, you will fit right in!” - Alexandre Berton, Sportsbook Trading ManagerWhy we need you:
- Supervising In-Play markets to ensure that prices are correct relative to the market
- Management of bet acceptance on those markets using our trading tools
- Assisting the Senior Manager In-Play Services in determining trading strategies for customers or groups of customers
- Assisting with all administrative tasks on the In-Play desk
- Competitor analysis.
- Reporting suspicious betting activity to the risk management function and assisting with all administrative tasks on the In-Play desk
- Supervising bet settlement across multiple channels.
- Assist in handling queries escalated from the Group’s Support Service Gaming Specialists so, need to be a quick decision maker and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 1 years experience working in an online gaming company, preferably within a trading environment
- Good all round knowledge on a variety of sports
- Highly numerate
- Computer literate and proficient on MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain concentration for long periods of time
- Willingness to work unsociable hours including weekends.
- Experience of In-Play betting
- Experience of providing betting products in markets other than UK & Ireland.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym and subsidised canteen.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.