Technical Business Analyst
The role: Business Analyst
We are looking for a highly talented Business Analyst to join our busy and dynamic team based in Bulgaria.
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is important for keeping our mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
“I have never worked with a more talented and dedicated group of people. The fact that we work together on amazing technical products enjoyed by countless people around the world is the icing on the cake. It is safe to say that my 14+ years with this organization speaks volumes to this.” - Dave Smith, Director, Poker Development
Why we need you:
As a Business Analyst you will play a key part in growing the PokerStars business as well as working on various cross-functional integration and improvements projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Collect, document, and analyse technical business requirements
- Build relevant documentation, project plans and presentations for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate the delivery approach and timelines with various parties included in the delivery
- Involvement in all aspects of software development – from conceptualisation and high-level business requirements capturing to testing, integration, deployment, and post-deployment support (including 3rd Parties)
- Assist end-users with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) needs
Who are we looking for:-
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or similar on customer facing client-server applications and large volume dependent environment.
- Experience producing functional documentation from scratch or based on high level business cases in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- A track record of producing business process diagrams and data flows to describe technical business requirements
- Skilled in producing mockups and UI/UX diagrams
- Comfortable working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) are critical with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of business stakeholders
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Win/Mac/iOS/Android native client development
- Expertise with producing consistent requirements for multiple client platforms
- Knowledge in gambling and/or gaming industry
- Passion for poker and an understanding of its many variants
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultiSport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face/zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.