CRM Product Executive
The role: CRM Product Executive
We are looking for a CRM Product Executive to join our growing MarTech team based in our Leeds service office.
Why we need you: -
We are on a mission to set the standards for marketing innovation in online gaming. We want to give customers engaging experiences and winning moments by bringing marketing and product closer together. We are investing heavily in marketing automation and artificial intelligence to accomplish this mission.
We are currently looking for a CRM Product Executive to join our team in Leeds. You will work to support dedicated Product Managers who demand excellence to elaborate on ideas, define business processes and, helping to translate those into requirements for tools and systems.
- Configuration & Maintenance of Marketing Products/Tools:
- Own and manage the configuration of our digital and CRM tools.
- Manage and control access to the tools
- Support the tools as needed ensuring that any issues with the tools are dealt with in a proactive and timely manner, including validation of issues, stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Manage the relationship with our Third Party providers, renewing contracts and paying monthly invoices.
- Reporting of Product Lifecycle Management:
- Be responsible for the reporting around the software development lifecycle
- Feed into the roadmap planning process, working closely with the Product Managers in the team.
- Communicate with a large group of stakeholders, distributed over multiple locations, and provide accurate progress updates for business and technical users.
- Product Management:
- Work alongside the product manager to collect and translate the needs of the marketing teams into requirements and priorities.
- Monitor and analyze product / feature performance and drive reiteration process
- Work on multiple projects and use strong time management skills and prioritize your workload accordingly
- Recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Recommend tools and best practices for the measurement of online and offline marketing campaigns.
Who are we looking for: -
We are looking for an individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills along with a willingness to learn. Exposure to Agile / Lean Kanban or similar methods preferably and strong English written and verbal communication skills.
You should have excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills and the ability to work under your own initiative and deliver to tight deadlines, who enjoys the challenge of working with multiple teams and a large group of stakeholders across multiple locations.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
Proven, in-depth knowledge of CRM/Marketing and online marketing platforms. Knowledge of and experience in digital marketing technologies, such as web analytics, tag management, attribution modelling tools, programmatic bidding, DSPs and so on
Advanced Excel or data manipulation skills and understanding of digital marketing channels and performance metrics. Familiarity with marketing platforms/tools such as: Google Adwords, Bing, Apple Search Ads, Marin, Google Analytics, Signal, AppsFlyer and Google Cloud platform, SQL, scripting languages such as: javscript, php, python, google sheets api, adwords script api is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations. In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Leeds service office in the Marketing department.