Digital Insight Analyst
The role: Digital Insight Analyst
We are looking for a Digital Insight Analyst to join our Digital Media Services team, based in our Leeds office.
Why we need you:
We are recruiting for a highly analytical Digital Insight Analyst to be a dedicated data specialist to the Performance Marketing Team. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the media industry and enjoy using data to tell a story.
We have recently built a Marketing Centre of Excellence in Leeds, and we are recruiting new individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. As part of the Digital and Acquisition marketing teams you will provide a data driven approach driving insights to understand the effectiveness of our digital marketing channels.
You will work with large volumes of data to establish impactful insights and deliver recommendations. As well as leading in depth analysis of acquisition spend, you’ll also build reports for a varied audience, establish and track key performance indicators and provide ad-hoc analytical support.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with teams within The Marketing Centre of Excellence to prioritise business and information needs while evaluating brand and top of funnel campaigns using data.
- Identify and investigate trends, patterns, and other occurrences in data sets, presenting these back to stakeholders to help drive decisions.
- Collaborating with Business Intelligence to build reports using tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Microsoft Suite, MicroStrategy or similar.
- Producing coherent reports using various data visualisation tools.
- Explanation and interpretation of data with non-technical stakeholders to ensure they are well informed regarding key performance indicator trends.
- Routine data audits and hygiene to identify and correct data flow issues with various 3rd party and internal platforms.
Who are we looking for:-
- A degree in a STEM subject or equivalent experience in a quantitative field.
- Exposure to coding in Python or R
- Experience with using reporting tools Google Analytics, Tableau, MicroStrategy or similar with solid understanding of Excel.
- Confident working with large data sets using SQL or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable converting technical understanding to non-technical individuals.
- Comfortable presenting findings to senior stakeholders using various methods.
- Interest in digital marketing and understanding how they form part of online and offline marketing mix.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
Experience in a similar role would be a plus. Previous experience within the online gaming industry and a knowledge of our products would be desirable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the office
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.