Product QA Analyst (6 months contract)
The role: Product QA Analyst (6 months contract)
We are looking for a Product QA Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Product Management team in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
Account and Operations Product covers a vast array of features and tools that allow the continued growth of the business through multi-brands, multi-languages and multi-vertical integrations to the TSG Platform Account and operational tools. With two domains of product that cover the products for Account and Operations our mission is to allow the continuous growth of the platform to reach more customers.
The Operations Technology Product QA Analyst would help verify that development meets the user requirements and is to a standard that is acceptable for release.
“We are a dynamic team with a footprint in every operational office. We are working in an area that is fast paced and of huge importance to the company. I am very proud of the work we do and to contribute to the success of the platform.” Joseph Micallef, Senior Product Manager – Regulated Markets
Why we need you
You will be a key link between different product managers, developers and system analysts that will validate systems’ behaviour.
You’ll understand and be tuned into product needs and the regional legal/regulatory requirements of the business, all the while ensuring compliance with requirements.
You will work closely with Product Managers and Technology Teams to verify, sign-off and deliver product features that are critical to the business.
You’ll be working with both our player facing and agent facing tools, which includes mobile apps, desktop client software and web account management elements; documenting the story behind user and agent experience flows and finding what needs to be fixed to produce quality journeys.
You’ll be part of critical projects for the release of new licenses and regions, and prepare and maintain QA documentation, for distribution within the team and partners. As well as being part of regular communication with key stakeholders, sharing new developments, acquiring feedback and/or signoff as the need arises.
Who we’re looking for
- Persistent attitude to setup use cases to test requirements.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills suitable for an organisation with multiple brands, geographies and diverse technology development teams.
- A strong understanding of our business and the needs of our customers.
- The ability to take ownership of and prioritise high volumes of responsibilities autonomously without delays in deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical skills required to install and download different TSG clients in different platforms.
- Experience working with VPNs.
- Strong interest and aptitude in understanding business requirements for software development.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Superb attention to detail.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
- Experience and understanding of our different licenses and their individual requirements.
- Experience in software QA.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).
- the option to join our company pension scheme.
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby.
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us.
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office.
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.