Why we need you:
We are looking for a Compliance Manager - UK Licence to join our busy and diverse team based in our Isle of Man Office.
The Compliance Manager is responsible for the co-ordination, development and embedding of the Group’s compliance framework within UK licence. Ensuring policies, processes and procedures are accurately implemented and followed in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will have experience working in a compliance / legal / audit environment taking care of various and complex regulatory regimes. Knowledge of the UK licence requirements will be an advantage.
Expect duties to include the following:
- Manage the day to day requirements related to licence Compliance for UK licence (regulatory reporting, regulatory communication, key notifications, audits management, games submissions, liaising with external parties and internal partners.)
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment, recognising areas which need improvements and acknowledging risks within the business.
- Manage relationships to ensure partners are aware of new upcoming regulations, highlighting any risks and coordinate implementation as the need arises. Be a team player in relation to relationship with the business.
- Ensure that relationship with all regulatory bodies are kept to the highest standard
- Manage compliance with products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with partners and management.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and duties as determined by Senior Management.
Who are we looking for:
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with comprehensive training specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as a Compliance Manager. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Minimum of 5 years’ working in compliance / regulatory / auditing function, preferably in an online environment
- Experience of working with regulators, external auditors and inspectors
- Experience of interpreting and applying legislation within a company context
- Experience in compiling information from various partners.
- Good presentation / training skills;
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self and other tasks to meet required deadlines;
- Able to confidently communicate with staff;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work; and
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed.
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Previous online gaming industry background.
- Good understanding of online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming
- Experience gained in a large organization and the ability to interact with partners at all levels, both internally and externally.
What's in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch, and we contribute £3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
What happens next?
We will seek to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands.
Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.