Brand Marketing Manager - Spanish/Southern markets
The role: Brand Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our Casino team in Leeds
Why we need you:
This role is responsible for delivering business objectives, predominantly for the Spanish, Portugese and LatAm markets, through crafting compelling Casino propositions and advertising campaigns. You pay attention to wider Casino trends and compliment this with deep insight into our vision, our brand, our product, our markets, our competitors and most importantly the audience we wish to reach with our campaigns. You will predominantly build propositions and campaigns that targets the top of the funnel to drive familiarity and consideration but will also be an important stakeholder in our direct response campaigns.
The starting point is always insights, the end goal is successful advertising campaigns and the link between the two is your powerful, well-researched, timely, compliant campaign brief, which allows our central teams to deliver on these objectives.
The role will require close partnership with central functions such as Research, BI, Brand & Creative, Campaign, Compliance, Go-to-market teams as well as external agencies. You will work together to ensure that our campaigns deliver on their objectives, whilst adhering to brand and compliance guidelines
Key responsibilities include:
- Build informative, engaging and to-the-point Business Briefs that will align teams on the key campaign asks and business objectives.
- Help form and challenge the proposed go-to-market strategy and media plans for your ATL campaigns, based on previous findings, market insights, competitor activity and specific campaign objectives
- Work with Compliance to ensure our propositions stay compliant and appealing in a competitive marketplace.
- Work alongside Product team to build RTB’s by influencing roadmaps, feature execution and delivery, in-time to take advantage of market opportunities and ensuring campaign deadlines.
- Continuous improvement of marketing spend efficiency and ROI optimization
- Monitoring daily and reporting campaign metrics, supervise the CPA & conversion rates
- Identifying payback periods and longer-term ROI of acquisition campaigns
Who we’re looking for:
You will have excellent communication, relationship management and attention to detail skills with strong customer service skills. You’ll also have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Spanish and English language at a native level.
- At least five years’ experience working with brand building, RTB’s, communications and campaign strategy for Spanish/LatAm markets, ideally from iGaming, free-to-play gaming business or ecommerce.
- Proven experience collecting research (through other teams) on market, competitor and consumers to identify key insights as a foundation for all communications and propositions.
- Experience of working in matrix organization
- Experience of analysing data and reporting on campaign performance.
- Experience working with online casino brands and/or campaigns is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.