Media Reporting Manager
The role: Media Reporting Manager
We are looking for a Media Reporting Manager to join our Digital Media Services team, based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next Super Star?
We are building a new Marketing Centre of Excellence in Leeds and we’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
So, who are we? We’re home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry, with offices, events and players all over the world. We’re the ultimate owner of such brands as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and BetEasy, as well as live poker tour and event brands.
Why we need you: -
We are seeking a highly analytical and data-centric Media Reporting Manager to join the Performance Marketing Team. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the media industry and enjoy using data to tell a story.
The role will involve conducting in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights and making recommendations that will influence the direction of the business.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for: -
- Working with the relevant teams to prioritise business and information needs and evaluate brand and top of funnel campaigns
- Leveraging data and working with the Digital and Martech teams to understand tracking and acquisition performance across Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, ASO, PPC and SEO
- Identify and investigate trends, patterns, anomalies, spikes and other occurrences in data sets that will help drive intelligent planning and decisions
- Collaborating with Business Intelligence to building innovative reporting and insight solutions using existing and external tools. Identifying any gaps in coordination with the BI roadmap
- Advise internal team with regards to patterns and relationships in the data. Working with the team to recommend campaign direction
- Maintaining excellent communication with all channel leads and ensure they are well-informed regarding key performance indicator trends
- Work with cross-functional teams to build reports and interactive experiences for data delivery and easily understood presentation to executives
- Routine data audits and hygiene to identify and correct data flow issues with various 3rd party and internal platforms.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
The ideal candidate must have proven working experience in a similar role. Previous experience within the online gaming industry and a knowledge of our products would be desirable.
We are looking for someone who is skilled in problem solving and has excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data. Strong communication skills are also vital.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations.
In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.