Senior PPC Manager
The role: Senior PPC Manager
We are looking for a Senior PPC Manager to join our Performance Marketing team, based in Leeds.
Are you our next Super Star?
We are building a new Marketing Centre of Excellence in Leeds and we’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
So, who are we? We’re home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry, with offices, events and players all over the world. We’re the ultimate owner of such brands as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and BetEasy, as well as live poker tour and event brands.
Why we need you: -
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for helping to develop our paid media approach and executing tactics by multiple search engines and markets for the overall aim of providing a positive ROI, through paid search campaigns.
Your role will involve day-to-day advertising campaign management activities, across paid search channels, developing and managing implementation of successful desktop and mobile advertising campaigns for all our apps, based on direction and set guidelines. You will devise and execute pre-approved cutting edge paid search campaigns with the aim of increasing new customer awareness and subscriptions to the Group's market leading products.
You will manage the implementation of approved activities with pre-set budgets. You will manage the day to day relationships with media agencies to help drive performance through sophisticated paid search marketing channels, whilst liaising with major search engines to identify new growth opportunities to be recommended to Group management.
You will execute all aspects of paid search media programs including; initial planning, set-up, implementation, monitoring, analysis, and optimization while ensuring KPIs are met and exceeded. You will play an important role in identifying growth opportunities and delivering a professional and cutting edge media performance that secures the best possible ROI for the Stars Group.
- Managing paid search campaigns across multiple engines and markets to ensure the company’s specific goals are met.
- Recommending and implementing strategies across countries.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with country managers/
- Compile and report on campaign effectiveness to upper management, including competitive landscape, KPIs, and recommendations on opportunities for growth
- Gathering actionable data from various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimisation of the campaigns.
- Generation and dissemination of management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Work closely with team members to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high quality traffic to core sites
- Close liaison with Natural search specialists to ensure that where appropriate we are maximising our total opportunity from Search.
- Taking a lead in our on-going process of establishing and subsequently implementing across the business what we consider to be best practice across a wide number of areas of paid search marketing.
- Manage the direct relationship with search engine providers to stay constantly up-to-date in upcoming changes and trends.
Who are we looking for: -
- Must be passionate about Search Marketing
- Must have a technical and analytical mindset
- Proven experience managing strategic and complex PPC campaigns with a history of driving ROI for the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize, scope and execute projects to strict deadlines
- Good team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Confident self-starter with the ability to motivate others
- Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to our business success
- Managing Complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Goal setting / short term planning: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changing circumstances.
- Innovation: Embraces creativity, innovation and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities and results
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
Experience working with bid management platforms and knowledge and passion for Sports. Additional language skills are highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations. In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.