Responsible Gaming and Sustainability Specialist
We are looking for a Responsible Gaming and Sustainability Specialist to join our diverse team based in our Bulgaria office!
Why we need you:
In this role, a Responsible Gaming and Sustainability Specialist will be reviewing and assessing customer accounts based on internal alerts, working responsible gaming email cases and handling critical issues from other internal departments
You will be responsible for providing first class customer service as well as assessing and reviewing responsible gaming (RG) and customer protection (CP) scenarios, including user verification. You will possess a skill for recognizing subtle patterns of concerning activity and communicating these as relevant to the vital stakeholders.
- Handling customer accounts and communicating with compassion when interacting with customers.
- Acting as one of the point of contacts for the VIP team on RG and CP related cases
- Verifying and processing customer KYC documentation
- RG risk assessment of customer accounts aligned with internal processes and procedures
- Reviewing and processing RG alerts in line with internal processes and procedures
- Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of RG processes and systems
Who are we looking for
Degree in a quantitative area (STEM) or a minimum of three years’ of relevant experience.
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Bilingual fluency preferred in Spanish, Swedish, German and/or Danish
- Good knowledge of responsible gaming practices and processes
- Excellent online customer service skills
- Good investigation skills and sound judgement
- Standout colleague with strong customer service mentality and first-rate attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not crucial for the role:
- Good understanding of the current responsible gambling landscape in the gambling industry
- Previous player verification/KYC related experience
- Additional languages are an asset
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 BGN as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to your transportation and lunch expenses. You can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, PokerStars Sports, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin office in the Sportsbook Operations department.