Business System Analyst
The role: Business System Analyst
We are looking for a Business System Analyst to join our BI Management department in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
If you are passionate Business System Analyst you will have the chance to be part of a team that looks to build out our next-generation data platform, leveraging new technologies and techniques to maximize the value out of our data assets and empower employees to innovate.
Why we need you?
As а Business System Analyst you will join a multinational team of about 10 professionals. The role will report directly to the Director of BI, who is located in Isle of Man.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Collect, document and analyse business requirements and build business scenarios/ working practices to help provide the design for new business processes/applications
- Plan the delivery approach and timelines with all stakeholders
- Provide technical guidance/leadership to the development/delivery teams where relevant
- Create relevant documentation, project plans and presentations for senior management stakeholders
- Assist end-users with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) needs
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years’ work experience specializing in BI-related roles
- Experience working as a Business Analyst / PM
- Experience with business-driven / self-service BI and relational - SQL
- Ability to identify, attempt to rectify and appropriately escalate issues and risks
- Strong track record of delivery including major business change projects
- Relevant Degree inexact science (Statistics, operations research etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Able to produce project plans & business solution designs
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done under pressure of tight deadlines
- Good understanding of logical data modelling, such as star sachems, snowflakes, denormalized models, handling “slow-changing” dimensions/attributes.
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Self- motivated
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face/ Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.