Senior Principal Systems Engineer
SRC is currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join the Defense Systems & Solutions Engineering team.
SRC has developed a family of innovative Radar and Electronic Warfare systems that protect our troops. Experienced systems engineers are needed to enhance our existing product line and support the development of next generation systems and technologies.
- Providing systems engineering support from early conceptual design through detailed design
- Integration, and test for advanced radar, communication and EW systems
- Generating, tracking, and meeting program cost and schedule commitments
- Interfacing with customers, supporting design reviews and program reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science is required, master's degree is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on design experience in the development of radar, electronic warfare, communications systems, or other sensor systems
- Must have experience implementing signal processing algorithms on software-defined systems
- Must have experience with modeling and simulation tools such as Matlab
- Must be a strong technical writer capable of capturing complex ideas and concepts in technical reports and documents
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast paced, informal environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 10 percent to various test sites in the U.S.